This statement of Terms And Conditions applies to all products, courses, services, and/or website(s) offered by Lifestyle Publishing and/or Stoker Enterprises LLC. Third-party offerings supported, marketed, or advertised by Lifestyle Publishing and/or Stoker Enterprises LLC (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, “Companies”, or “We”) will have additional terms and conditions you (hereinafter referred to as “you”, the “Member”, the “User”, the “Reader”, or the “Subscriber”) must accept and agree to follow if you choose to participate in those opportunities. These terms and conditions apply to all websites published by the Companies which include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following: www.LifestylePublishing.com and www.Autopilot101.com.
1. ATTACHMENTS: These Terms & Conditions shall include the following disclaimers and policies as well as the provisions published at www.LifestylePublishing.com (see footer on the website for specific links).
3. RESTRICTIONS & COPYRIGHTS: All materials in these websites, products and services are copyrighted and all rights are reserved. Text, graphics, HTML code, and other intellectual property are protected by U.S. and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, translated, hosted or distributed by any means without explicit permission. Exceptions and details of each exception to this copyright statement are listed explicitly on various websites of the Companies. You must be at least 18 years of age to use these websites. If you are not at least 18 years of age, you may not access or use these websites including, but not limited to, the “members” sub-directory of the website
4. CONFIDENTIALITY: You agree to treat any subscriber code, username, user identification, password, or similar item(s) and any password-protected information you obtain from or from the use of these websites, products and services confidential, and you agree not to communicate, copy, or otherwise divulge or distribute said items to any other person or public posting or forum in writing, electronically, or verbally whatsoever. Your access whether granted free or for payment is non-transferable and non-assignable without written consent in advance from the Companies.
5. LIABILITY: Materials in these websites, products and services are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. The Companies do not warrant that functions and/or access to these websites, products and services or special offers and opportunities will be uninterrupted, error-free, corrected, free of viruses or other harmful components. The Companies do not warrant the correctness, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the materials contained or offered in these websites, products and services. Under no circumstances including, but not limited to, negligence shall the Companies be held liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use or access the materials in this site. The Companies do not warrant, and shall not be held liable in any way, for claims, representations, omissions, examples, or misgivings of any third-party mentioned, suggested, advertised, recommended, or marketed in these websites, products, and/or services. NEITHER THE COMPANIES NOR THEIR SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AFFILIATES, OR AGENTS OR SPONSORS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITES AND /OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITES, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED OR OTHERWISE OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITES AND /OR CONTENT CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO ACCESS THE SITE.
THE SITE, THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND , EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANIES AND THEIR SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANIES AND THEIR SUPPLIERS, AGENTS AND SPONSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITES OR THE SERVER ON WHICH THE WEBSITES ARE HOSTED ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL TELEPHONE, COMPUTER HARDWARE AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE, AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES AND PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THEREIN AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NO OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT OF THE COMPANIES OR THEIR SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, MEMBERS, OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON THE WEBSITES OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
6. INCOME AND EMPLOYMENT: Any and all opportunities and services offered on these websites, products, and/or services do not constitute an offer of employment or guarantee of income or benefits. Any business or income-sharing relationship between you and the Companies shall be an independent contractor relationship. The Companies will not withhold, pay, or be liable for any taxes on your behalf. Any and all statements addressing investment techniques, concepts, or results, are the opinion of the author and are not intended to be recommendations or guidance to any individual, group, or organization. Past performance does not imply future results.
7. TERMINATION: These Terms and Conditions are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate from this agreement at any time by destroying all original versions and/or copies in written and/or electronic form of all materials, products, and/or services obtained from the Companies, these websites, products, and/or services.
8. REFUNDS: Unless otherwise stated in these websites, refunds for any and all products and/or services shall confirm with the payment service used to purchase the product and/or service for which you are requesting refund. If you purchase via ClickBank, your refund shall be in accordance with ClickBank’s published refund policy. If you purchase via PayPal, your refund shall be in accordance with PayPal’s published refund policy. If you purchase via 2CheckOut, your refund shall be in accordance with 2CheckOut’s published refund policy.
9. REVISIONS: The Companies reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice by publishing the revised Terms and Conditions on this website (www.LifestylePublishing.com/terms_conditions.htm and those “Attachments” linked or referenced in paragraph 1). The revised Terms and Conditions shall become effective immediately upon publication. The Companies also reserve the right to change all or any portion of the websites (including eliminating, discontinuing, or modifying any portion of the websites).
10. COMMUNICATIONS: The primary method of communication to you shall be via email. you are therefore required to provide, and are solely responsible to keep current, the email address we have on file for you. Should it become necessary for the Companies to communicate with you (including but not limited to matters dealing with any payments of paid subscription services), the communications with you shall be deemed performed and delivered to you once the Companies have submitted an email message to your email address on record. The Companies shall not be held liable for email communications sent to your email address on record at the time of communication that were not received or read. You understand and agree that submission of email communication to your current email on record shall be considered a delivered correspondence and notification. If your email changes, you may change your email by form (if provided) or by clicking this link and sending an email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email shall not be considered properly changed until you receive a confirmation from us. If you do not receive confirmation within 72 hours, please re-submit your email change notice. IMPORTANT: Please include in the body of your email to which service(s) you have subscribed.
11. CONDUCT: Under penalty of law, you agree not to: (1) deface, hack or crack, reverse engineer, or inhibit the use of the website(s) or any portion thereof) or any products disseminated, sold, or otherwise distributed by the Companies, (2) use the products, website(s) or any portion thereof for unlawful purposes, (3) transmit any malicious software including, but not limited to trojan horses, viruses, time bombs, or any other harmful or disruptive component, (4) express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us with or without our prior consent, (5) remove or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the websites, (6) mirror any part of the websites without prior written consent, or (7) frame, mirror, or link to any protected portion of the websites, While using the websites, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
12. GENERAL PROVISIONS & SEVERABILITY: The subject titles in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of the provisions herein. If any portion of this agreement is found invalid, unenforceable, or unlawful, that portion shall be severed and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in force. These Terms and Conditions including the attachments listed herein constitute the entire agreement between you and the Companies and supersedes all of our prior agreements, representations, and understandings. Any waiver to any portion of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed valid only if provided and jointly agreed in writing, and waiver of any provision of any portion of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of any other provision. Also, a waiver of one instance shall not be deemed a continuing waiver of all other instances unless so stated and mutually agreed in writing. In the event of dispute, you and the Companies agree to submit the matter to any recognized Arbitration Board within the State of Maryland and within Carroll County in the state of Maryland if available in lieu of litigation.
13. INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Companies, our officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach of this Agreement, including any violation of the Code of Conduct above; (b) any allegation that any materials that you submit to us or transmit to the websites infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or (c) your activities in connection with the websites or any services related to the websites.
14. HEALTH PRODUCTS, ARTICLES, REPORTS, & WEBPAGES: Any benefits presented, discussed, implied or interpreted on this website and other associated websites are those stated by various references from which this data is compiled. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These vitamins, minerals, herbs, and food supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
15. AFFILIATE PRODUCTS: Any 3rd-party products, services, or advertisements discussed, presented, recommended, or referred by/from this website may be guaranteed or backed by the original manufacturer, author, or distributor, and such products, services, and/or information is NOT guaranteed by the Companies, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives. Any claims presented on this website is either the personal experience of the aforementioned parties, claims from the original source/manufacturer/author, or reported via provided sales pages. You understand and accept that there is no guarantee or warranty provided by the Companies, officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives regarding the performance, accuracy, consistency, or effects for your specific situation and/or experience.
16. There is risk of loss in all trading, and losses can be substantial. Anytime an option is sold, there is unlimited risk of loss, and when an option is purchased, the entire premium paid is at risk. No representation is expressed or implied regarding the success of the concepts, techniques, strategies, and any securities or derivatives presented on this website or in any of the advertised products, courses, or services. Past performance is not an indication or guarantee of future results. Brokerage firms each have laws and policies with which they must comply; thus, their actions may not reflect the experiences and assumptions presented on this website or any product or service advertised or recommended on this website. You should carefully consider whether any or all of the concepts, techniques, strategies, and securities discussed on this website are appropriate for your specific financial situation and objectives. By using any or all of the information, products, and services presented in this website (all pages inclusive), you agree that you are solely responsible for your actions and results from using any of the information contained herein.
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.