Featured Swiss Army Backpack:
SwissGear SA1908 ScanSmart Backpack in Black
SwissGear SA1908 ScanSmart Backpack in Black
- At checkpoint, unfolds to flat position keeping above and below the laptop sections clear
- Adjustable padded laptop straps inside to fit different size laptops
- Open Viewing Compartment: Unique quick recognition window design accommodates most 17″ laptops
- Airflow Back System: Multi-panel airflow design provides extra padding for comfort and maximum back support
- Organizer Pocket: Interior organizer provides divider pockets for pens, pencils, cell phone and CD’s
List Price: $ 120.00
Price: $ 189.95
Swiss Gear Jaeger Mid Size Panel Load Internal Frame Pack
Swiss Gear has designed the Jaeger Midsized Panel Load Internal Frame pack with padded contoured shoulder straps and shock absorption, easing your load whether hiking an urban street or outdoor trail. Hydration compatible for a 2 liter reservoir (not included0, it measures 22 by 12 by 7inches and has a capacity of 2900 cubic inches. Stow your gear in the divided main compartment with bottom zippered access. A front stow away system and two side mesh stash pockets for water bottles or other items offer quick access. A detachable pocket on the shoulder strap secures your GPS while the easy access media pocket with its waterproof zipper holds your MP3 player. Constructed with frame sheet and aluminum stay it also has a padded adjustable back panel with lumbar support. Specifications: • Size: 22 in x 12 in. x 7 in. • Capacity: 2900 cu. in.Offering optimum organization and comfort for the road and trail, the 2900 cubic inch Jaeger Backpack from Swiss Gear has a sturdy and lightweight internal frame with aluminum stays and framesheet and is equipped with multiple features to keep your gear secure and accessible. The hydration compatible Jaeger can carry a 2-liter reservoir (not included) to keep you hydrated as you hike. The bag’s panel loading, divided main compartment has bottom zippered access so that you don’t have to unload to get at lower contents. A front pocket with an organizer, front stowaway system, two side mesh stash pockets, an easy access media pocket for mp3s with a waterproof zipper, and a detachable GPS pocket on the shoulder strap keep everything you need organized, protected and at your fingertips. Designed for maximum comfort even with heavy loads, the pack features padded, contoured adjustable shoulder straps with shock absorption, a padded adjustable back panel with lumbar support, and an adjustable sternum strap with integrated whistle buckle for safety. Ideal for hiking the trail and the urban jungle alike, the Jaeger will carry your load with comfort and ease. Specifications: Panel loading Internal frame Aluminum stays and a frame sheet Padded, contoured shoulder straps with shock absorption Padded adjustable back panel with lumbar support Hydration compatible for a 2 liter reservoir (sold separately) Divided main compartment with zippered bottom access Front pocket with organizer Front stowaway system Two side mesh stash pockets Detachable pocket on the shoulder strap Easy access media pocket with waterproof zipper Size: 22 x 12 x 7 inches Capacity: 2900 cubic inches
- Adjustable sternum strap with integrated whistle buckle
- Padded, contoured adjustable shoulder straps with shock absorption, padded adjustable back panel with lumbar support
- Front pocket with organizer for hiking gear, detachable GPS pocket on shoulder strap
- 2 side mesh stash pockets hold water bottles or other quick access items
- Hydration compatible for 2 liter reservoir (not included)
List Price: $ 74.79
Price: $ 74.79
SYNERGY from SwissGear by Wenger Computer Backpack
Swiss Gear Computer Backpack: fits most 15″/15.4″ widescreens; padded computer pocket;comfort fit back straps; music player pocket; air flow back padding; essentials organizer; headset port; case base stabalizing platform
- Fits most 15″/15.4″ widecreens
- Padded computer pocket
- Comfort fit back straps
- Music player pocket
- Air flow back padding
List Price: $ 79.99
Price: $ 55.00
Victorinox Swiss Army Champion Plus Pocket Knife
From the renowned company that created the Swiss Army Knife a century ago comes the Champion Plus, a complete set of tools for campers, hikers, hunters, fishers, picnic enthusiasts, and people all trades–all neatly contained in a single implement. Measuring just 3-1/2 inches long, the Champion Plus is stylishly cased in the famous red Swiss Army body that’s recognized around the world. More importantly, the pocket knife contains 30 stainless-steel tools appropriate for just about any occasion. The standard camping tools include a large blade, a small blade, a corkscrew, a can opener, a bottle opener, a small screwdriver, a large screwdriver, a Phillips screwdriver, scissors, tweezers, and a toothpick. And that’s just the beginning, as the Champion Plus also offers a punch reamer, multipurpose hook, wood saw, fish scaler, and hook disgorger. In short, there’s no better accessory for camping, hunting, and fishing trips. Should the basic tools not cut it, the Champion Plus steps up with a host of extras, including a metal file, metal saw, fine screwdriver, mini screwdriver, and chisel scraper. Add in such tools as a ruler, nail file, nail cleaner, magnifying glass, pressurized ball point pen, straight pen, sewing eye, and key ring and you’re well equipped for everything from repairing holes in tents to reading the fine print on instructions. As with all Victorinox items, the Champion Plus is made to exacting standards, with 60-plus individual parts and 450 steps going into its construction. Victorinox attends to every detail, from selecting the finest materials to performing the final inspection. In addition, each individual tool has been hardened in a different way to stand up to its designated use. Such care is unmatched, and is why the Champ series is recognized by such international experts as the New York Museum of Modern Art and the State Museum of Applied Art in Munich, both of which have selected it for their “excellence in design” collections. Outfitted with a nylon handle and an aluminum housing, the Champion Plus carries a lifetime warranty.
The Champion Plus measures just 3-1/2 inches long and contains 30 useful tools. Champion Plus Features: Large blade, small blade Corkscrew, can opener, bottle opener Small screwdriver, large screwdriver Reamer, punch Key ring, tweezers, toothpick Scissors, multi-purpose hook Wood saw, fish scaler Hook disgorger, ruler Nail file, nail cleaner Metal file, metal saw Fine screwdriver, chisel/scraper Phillips screwdriver Magnifying glass, straight pen Pressurized ball point pen Mini screwdriver, sewing eye About Swiss Army Knives
In 1884, Swiss cutler Karl Elsener set up shop in Ibach-Schwyz, installing a waterwheel in Tobelbach Brook to run his grinding and polishing machines. Thus began what would become the international brand name Victorinox, a combination of Victoria, for Elsener’s mother, and “inox,” or stainless steel. Today, Victorinox produces watches, luggage, clothing, and, famously, Swiss Army Knives. The original product dates to 1897, when Elsener patented the Swiss Officer’s and Sports Knife he supplied to the Swiss Army. Following World War II, American servicemen and women shopping in PX stores shortened the name to Swiss Army Knife, which lives on in English-speaking countries around the world and has become a metaphor for versatility.
- Complete set of Swiss Army tools to use while camping, hiking, fishing, and more
- Contains 30 stainless-steel tools, with 60-plus individual parts
- Includes screwdrivers, can/bottle opener, files, hooks, saws, and much more
- Housed in famous Swiss Army body, with nylon handle and aluminum frame
- Precision crafted in Switzerland; measures 3-1/2 inches long; lifetime warranty
List Price: $ 86.50
Price: $ 33.60
Swissgear Smart Scan Laptop Backpack
OverviewSwissGear Scan Smart Laptop Backpack features the ability to unfold into the flat position to keep above and below the laptop section clear. Unique Quick-recognition window designed to accommodate most 17″ laptops.SpecificationsSwissGear Scan Smart Laptop Backpack features: Ability to unfold into the flat position to keep above and below the laptop section clear Unique Quick-recognition window designed to accommodate most 17″ laptops Adjustable padded stap to be able to fit different size laptops Laptop side entry access. Interior pocket organizer provides detachable key fob and divider pockets for pens, pencils, cellphone and CD’s Black colorMade of durable Ballistic Weave fabric
- Ability to unfold into the flat position to keep above and below the laptop section clear
- Unique Quick-recognition window designed to accommodate most 17″ laptops
- Adjustable padded stap to be able to fit different size laptops
- Laptop side entry access.
- Interior pocket organizer provides detachable key fob and divider pockets for pens, pencils, cellphone and CD’s
Price: $ 59.95
Victorinox Swiss Army One-Hand Trekker Lockblade Pocket Knife (Black)
Pocket Knives Knife Type: Pocket Blade Type: Smooth Blade Length: 111.000 mm Closed Length: 4-3/8 Handle Material: PlasticFrom the renowned company that created the Swiss Army knife a century ago comes this 12-item set of stainless-steel tools–all neatly contained inside a single implement that measures just 4-3/8 inches long (111mm). Sheathed in a black cover, the One Hand Trekker Lockblade is one of only three Swiss Army multi-tools with a one-handed serrated locking blade. A valued companion, this pocket knife carries a lifetime warranty against defects. The tools include a serrated locking blade, a bottle opener with a large locking screwdriver and wire stripper, a can opener with a small screwdriver, a Phillips screwdriver, key ring, toothpick, tweezers, reamer, and wood saw. About Swiss Army Knives
In 1884, Swiss cutler Karl Elsener set up shop in Ibach-Schwyz, installing a waterwheel in Tobelbach Brook to run his grinding and polishing machines. Thus began what would become the international brand name Victorinox, a combination of Victoria, for Elsener’s mother, and “inox,” or stainless steel. Today, Victorinox produces watches, luggage, clothing, and, famously, Swiss Army Knives. The forerunner of that name dates to 1897, when Elsener patented the Swiss Officer’s and Sports Knife he supplied to the Swiss Army. Following World War II, American servicemen and women shopping in PX stores shortened the name to Swiss Army Knife, which lives on in English-speaking countries around the world and has become a metaphor or versatility.
- Only of only three Swiss Army knives to have one-handed serrated locking blade
- All knives have rust-free aluminum alloy separators; blades are made of stainless steel
- Features three screwdrivers (one locking), bottle/can openers, wire stripper, wood saw, and more
- Brass rivets and bushings hold the knife layers together
- Lifetime warranty on defects in material and workmanship
List Price: $ 53.50
Price: $ 29.99
Swiss Gear Ibex 17-Inch Notebook Backpack
PRODUCT FEATURES:Fits most 17″ widescreensQuick pocketShock absorb shoulder strapsAir-flow back paddingRear hanging handle doubles as trolley strapRemovable accessory pouchExtra durable material on bottomAdjustable chest …
- Comp-u-Flex computer pocket keeps your 17-inch widescreen snugly protected; Three main compartments provide space for all of your belongings
- Air-Flow Back Padding: Air-Flow Back padding keeps your back cool even with a full pack
- Shock Absorbing Shoulder Straps: Shock Absorb Shoulder straps distribute weight evenly and keep you comfortable
- Quik Pocket: Quik Pocket holds iPod/MP3 player for easy access to all of your gadgets; iPod/MP3 Player Pocket
- Essentials Organizer in front pocket has pockets and slot for all of your accessories and gadgets; Quik-Access Phone Pocket
List Price: $ 89.99
Price: $ 63.07
Victorinox Swiss Army Money Clip, Red Alox
A simple swiss army knife that includes a handy moneyclipStill made in the village of Ibach, Switzerland, Swiss Army knives have been known for their quality and craftsmanship since they were first introduced over 100 years ago. This Swiss Army tool holds three practical accessories–a large knife, scissors, and a nail file with a nail cleaner. It’s a shorter, slimmed-down version of the traditional Swiss Army knife with a money clip for storing currency or credit cards. The clip also has a broad, flat side that may be engraved with initials or a short name. All tools are made of first-class stainless steel, and are separated by rust-proof, aluminum alloy. Durable brass rivets and bushings hold knife layers together. This lightweight clip is a classy way for business executives to carry the company credit card or personal business cards. When inscribed, this clip also makes a cherished gift for groomsmen or recent college graduates. This Swiss Army knife/money clip is covered by a full, lifetime warranty. –Cristina Vaamonde
- Engravable money clip plus large knife, scissors, nail file
- Stainless-steel tools; rust-proof aluminum alloy separators
- Durable brass rivets and bushings hold knife layers together
- Ideal gift for executives or groomsmen
- Made in Switzerland since 1891; lifetime warranty
List Price: $ 42.00
Price: $ 29.89
High Sierra Swerve Pack (Black, Black, Black)
With it’s distinctive swerve design and padded computer sleeve, this pack has the great style and hold-everything functionality that lets you go your own way.
- Multi-compartment design with side mesh water bottle pockets.
- Padded computer sleeve, with back-access, holds most 15″ notebook computers (maximum size: 15.5″ x 10.75″ x 1.8″).
- Organizer compartment with multiple pockets and removable key fob.
- Easy-access deluxe media pocket holds various sizes of cell phones, PDA’s, and MP3 players.
- CD/MP3 player pocket with headphone port.
List Price: $ 65.00
Price: $ 33.95
Find more Swiss Army Backpack products on Amazon!
www.ProductInfoCenter.com Buy Swiss Army Backpack