Quality Steak By Mail – Customer Comments & Complaints
Product: Quality Steak By Mail
Brand: Omaha Steaks
Recommended Source: www.Amazon.com
One of the tastiest meals you can get is steak, and the best way to get the best quality for the best price is ordering your steak by mail. Remember the last summer afternoon you had sizzling
steaks on the grill … the mouth-watering aroma was surpassed only by popping that first bite in your mouth.
The problem is most steaks in the store are way too expensive, and they are not even all-natural organic; organic costs even more. However, you can buy steak by mail, and get the best organic quality for low quantity purchase prices.
Steak By Mail Product Description
Size: The “Tenderness Team” steak by mail package
The best beef available anywhere, that’s what you’ll find in The Tenderness Team combo. Luscious Filet Mignons, hearty Boneless Strips, tasty Top Sirloins, mellow Ribeyes, elegant Chateaubriand and juicy Gourmet Burgers make this combo the ideal gift for the beef lover.
Steak By Mail “Tenderness Team Combo” Product Features
Size: The Tenderness Team
- 16 (5 oz.) Gourmet Burgers
- 4 (6 oz.) Filet Mignons
- 4 (8 oz.) Ribeyes
- 4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins
- 4 (10 oz.) Boneless Strips
- Size: The Tenderness Team
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 stars
These were cheaper than the omamhasteaks website that i usually buy them from. Great deal for the holidays to ship off to that special someone in your family that likes steak
– Pugs –
More comments provided at bottom of this page
I have ordered from OS in the past and received fantastic meat. This shipment has been disapointing so far…The Fillet’s were small … my own fault when ordering
– Bob –
Selecting Your Steak By Mail Package
When you choose to get your steak by mail, you not only get great prices, you can also choose your package. You can select complete meals or feasts with steaks, burgers, and/or pork chops, vegetables, lobster bisques, and even dessert (e.g., Chocolate Lover’s cake or Caramel Apple Tartlets) … or you can pick your favorite cut of steaks such as all Filet Mignons or an assortment of steaks such as with the “Tenderness Team” pack containing gourmet burgers, filet mignons, ribeyes, top sirloins, and boneless strips.
Keeping Your Steak By Mail Fresh
You don’t have to worry about your steak by mail staying fresh during shipment, because it is packed and shipped in a cooler. It will arrive on the day you choose, and it will still be frozen. I’ve ordered these steaks; they arrive completely frozen and they taste fantastic. You can even re-use the cooler if you wish.
Cooking Your Steak By Mail
My favorite way to cook steak is simply over the open gas grill. Just grill them up, and serve them naked or with your favorite sauce. My favorite is “hot” A-1 steak sauce. My wife prefers them with no sauce at all.
If you prefer to doctor them up a bit, here are a couple of recipe’s you can try for your steak by mail. The first recipe is for cooking in the oven, and the second is for grilling your steak by mail on a gas grill.
Recipes for cooking your steak by mail:
Oven Roasted Steak with Red Wine Pan Sauce Recipe – Serves 2
- 2 (6 ounce) filet mignon steaks
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2 tablespoons butter
1. Bring the steaks to room temperature. Rub each steak by mail with 1/4 teaspoon oil per side and generously season with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C) (a very hot oven produces a juicy interior). Place a 10-inch ovenproof skillet or cast-iron skillet in the oven as it preheats. When oven reaches 500 degrees F (260 degrees C), use a baking mitt to remove the pan from oven. Be careful! The pan and the handle will be extremely hot. Place the pan on the stovetop and turn the heat to high.
3. Immediately place steaks in the middle of the hot, dry pan. Cook 1 to 2 minutes without moving; turn steaks with tongs, and cook another 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Transfer the pan with the seared steaks to the hot oven. Roast in the center of the oven until the steaks are cooked to your liking, about 3 to 5 minutes. Use a meat thermometer to test for doneness:
- Rare — 125 degrees F (52 degrees C)
- Medium Rare — 130 degrees F (54 degrees C)
- Medium — 140 degrees F (60 degrees C)
- Medium Well — 150 degrees F (65 degrees C)
- Well done — 160 degrees F (70 degrees C)
5. Transfer the cooked steaks to a warm platter and tent loosely with aluminum foil. Let meat rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. During this time the meat continues to cook (meat temperature will rise 5 to 10 degrees after it is removed from the oven) and the juices redistribute.
6. While the steaks are resting, place the skillet over medium heat. Add ½ cup dry red wine to the skillet and bring to a boil. As the wine boils, use a wooden spoon to scrap any brown bits off the bottom of the pan. Let the liquid boil until reduced to approximately 1/3 cup. Remove pan from heat. Add the butter, swirling the pan to incorporate it into the sauce.
7. Serve the steak by mail whole or slice thin and fan onto individual serving plates. Pour the sauce over the steaks just before serving.
Here’s a yummy recipe for grilling your steak by mail:
Steak With Cherry and Vanilla Sauce Recipe
(by Kristy Bachelder)
- 2 (8 ounce) New York strip steaks
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 1 pint fresh cherries, pitted and halved
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate. Rub the New York steak by mail on both sides with the Worcestershire sauce, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Cook the steaks on the preheated grill until they are beginning to firm, and are hot and slightly pink in the center, 6 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Once the steaks are done, cover them with two layers of aluminum foil, and allow to rest in a warm area for 10 minutes.
3. While the steaks are cooking, prepare the cherry sauce by bringing the red wine to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat; boil for 5 minutes. Stir in the cherries, sugar, and vanilla extract. Return to a boil, then reduce heat to medium, and simmer until the cherries are tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Dissolve the cornstarch in the water, then stir into the simmering cherry sauce. Cook for a few minutes until the cherry sauce thickens. Pour the sauce over the steaks to serve.
Shipping Information For Ordering Your Steak By Mail
Products arrive frozen and in excellent condition. And, we can get your package to you when you want it! When you place your order, you will have the option to select your own date of delivery based on availability. As you finalize your order and select your arrival date, the appropriate shipping and handling charge will be applied. Our shipping and handling rates are based on the following delivery options:
Standard Shipping – Your package will arrive in 7-10 business days or less from the day we receive your order. Please review the shipping and handling rate schedule below.
Expedited shipping is also available.
MORE CUSTOMER COMMENTS:
I first purchased a variety package for my family, and liked it so much I re-ordered for myself and for family members. All the items are high quality and tasty.
– J. Zervakis –
The Celebration pack is great! Lots of food for a real good price.
I highly recommend this package.
– Murph –
Learn more and select your favorite steak by mail package by clicking the link below.
Recommended Source: www.Amazon.com
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.